Tuesday 5 January, 2010

School Reopens and Boring Days Continue...

Yeah, so the bad news is vacations are over and now I have to lead a very monotonous life, doing the same thing everyday. Today school was normal, that is as normal as a boring school day could get.

I don't really understand why I hate school so much. Nobody bullies me. I do fairly good in class. Teachers... er ...some of them are really not meant to be teachers unless teachers should say, "There will be no more discussion about this topic," when they can't answer a question a student asks them. But still I get on fine with them.
What I think the reason is I don't like doing the same thing everyday. The time I get to do what I want, I don't do the same thing. But with school, you have to get up at 6 in the morning (by the way, I don't like getting up early in the morning as well), board the bus at half past six, return at 4 in the evening and so on. But at home, I do whatever I want and usually I don't do the same thing. And I don't have any sort of timetable for home. So when I try to tell someone I don't do school work all the time, and when they demand what I do at home, I usually don't have any answer because I doubt they will understand that anything besides video games and psp is worth spending time on.

What do you think? Regularity or doing something different everyday? By the way, don't choose the second one just because it sounds different and cooler.

As I go for bed, I am feeling really sad about the fact that I have to go to school tomorrow. Why can't school shut down again?

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to do school work all the time and one does learn from each and every experience, yes even the negative ones. But a certain amount of regularity is also not to be ruled out. It will help you be more organized and this quality is bound to benefit both yourself and others around you. As for teachers not being able to answer questions, well it requires a lot of courage to admit ignorance and believe me it is not easy.

    ReplyDelete